What is Katie up to now?

Friday, March 25, 2005

Everything But...


"I carried a sink?" shameless Dirty Dancing reference

The kitchen sink? Not this guy. Now I’ve seen some odd stuff go down on the subway. I’ve seen the crazies, the homeless kids, the drunks, the violin players, the scam artists, the overzealous religious newspaper pushers, and countless other types of people and incidents. I was just glad that on this day, for once maybe people weren’t staring at my sneakers with work clothes subway getup, or my blatantly obvious non-Romanian features.

I mean the guy had a SINK on the subway. I think I would have shelled out the maybe $4 it takes to get anywhere in the city by cab rather than cart around a ginormous porcelain object up and down all those underground passageways. But maybe I’m lazy, I haven’t exercised for three months, that’s for sure.


Excuse me, Excuse me, comin through, man with a sink

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HALARIOUS
!!
LOVE COLL

1:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home