What is Katie up to now?

Friday, March 11, 2005

For Me? You Shouldn't Have


Thanks guys!

Holidays revolving around men don’t exist here. Father’s Day? Forget it. I can’t complain though, for all that Romania lacks in male holidays it certainly makes up for in female. March 1 was some type of “sweetheart” day and the men in the office presented Marya, Raluca and me each with a small bouquet of flowers and some good luck charm thingies (yes, that’s the best description I could come up with). Then two days ago, we’re sitting at our desks and out come more flowers, this time supplemented with a box of yummy coffee/hazelnut white chocolates. Apparently, it was International Women’s Day as I’m sure you already know if you Googled. I’m being treated like a queen. This could be bad. My expectations for the male species will be all out of whack when I get home. Romania has definitely raised the bar. All you Philly guys better look out. I’m comin back with higher standards :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home